Hi Eli,

Thanks for this information.

I'm experimenting with the voice recognition software that comes bundled
with Vista Ultimate. I have no idea how it compares with Dragon, but it
seems to be rather powerful.

I'm also using a Logitech USB headset with a noise cancellation microphone.
Unfortunately, after a few minutes the headphones irritate me and on second
thought, I should rather have gotten a lapel microphone only.

My biggest challenge is a lack of patience and a certain amount of
reluctance towards learning something new. If, however, I want to realize my
goal of writing stories, I'll just have to persevere ;-)

Bern, how do you do it?

Regards,

Nic 57/15