On Apr 15, 2009, at 1:24 AM, Ernesto Divo wrote:

> ... about Glutathione and MaxGXL, if you think it
> is for you, order some and try it, it's made a big difference in
> my situation, I hope it does even more for others. Below a couple
> of links I
> found on 2 independant MDs talking about Glutathione and its benefits.

Couldn't agree more.

I went to see Dr.Perlmutter about 8 months ago and the glutathione (l-
GSH) treatment he prescribed has had a very good, positive effect.

Took a little bit of effort to get the dosing right, but I'm now on
10ml every 3 days (in addition to my regular supplement regime) and
it alleviates or corrects most of the symptoms I have, So far, it's
kept me from having to go on the agonists.

Unfortunately, GSH is not listed in the CPS index (eg, it's not
federally approved in Canada – stupid – ), so we've gone through some
hoops (here in Toronto) to have it made by a sympathetic compounding
chemist. That translates to: your GP or neuro can't prescribe it, or
even talk about it, but a naturopath can.

Do the research; it's time well spent.

Joh