I completely agree that taking away stem cell research from the state of
Texas would be very devastating.  The Texas Medical Center in Houston is
prized on its' research especially concerning stem cell research.  Stem cell
research is vital to finding a cure for diseases such as Parkinsons, as well as
other vital medical break-throughs in cancer research.  I believe that it would
be very difficult for such a law to actually pass as so many people have
already benefited from stem cell research.