Santosh:
Try to investigate further on this blog.  You might be able to find out some medically related information from physicians.http://heartscanblog.blogspot.com/2006/09/is-flaxseed-oil-substitute-for-fish.html
-SM

> Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 18:47:52 -0400
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Vegetarian-No Fish Oils
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> As a vegetarian, I do not believe in Fish Oils. Have you heard of other
> potential chemicals to use as substitutes?

Rediscover HotmailŪ: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox.
http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Updates2_042009