Has anyone heard of this place? Apparently they are a private clinic in
Germany. I am not associated in any way with them! It seems good to be true
to me.

"The Xcell-Center Parkinson's disease treatment
The stem cells are first collected from a patient's bone marrow, extracted
from the hipbone (iliac crest) then implanted back into the body days later.
Prior to re-implantation of the cells, the bone marrow is processed in one
of our labs, where the quantity and quality of the stem cells is also
checked.
These re-injected stem cells have the potential to transform into multiple
types of cells and are capable of regenerating damaged tissue. Our
innovative stem cell treatments use the self-healing potential of each
patient's own body to stimulate regeneration or repair.
Results
In the bar graph below you can see the results (up to May 2008) of a survey
of 11 of our Parkinson's disease patients. The survey was conducted one to
six months after the treatment of each patient."

The data in the graph represents the treatment results  for 11 patients 1 to
6 months after treatment. they were:
Deterioration (0), No change (1), Improvement (2), Strong improvement (8),
Cured (0).

Several proposed treatments have produced similar results, DBS among them.
But no cure as yet.

Jim