I hope we'll be able to bring you a completed site soon.

Best,
Gloria Betcher

At 09:45 AM 5/11/2009, you wrote:
The MRDS site may have gone, but it hasn't arrived (nothing past the first page of links).  Indeed it doesn't seem to have left toisondor yet?

Meg Twycross

________________________________

From: REED-L: Records of Early English Drama Discussion on behalf of Gerard NeCastro
Sent: Fri 01/05/2009 14:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MRDS Spring 2009 Newsletter

Dear REED and PERFORM Members,

I am trying to put together the Spring 2009 MRDS Newsletter, and, as
usual, I need your help.  Please send news of publications, upcoming
events, etc. to ma asap.

As you probably know, the MRDS site, including the newsletter, has
moved to the eServer at Iowa State.  (Great thanks to Gloria Betcher
and Jessie Hurlbut for this.)  You can visit it at
http://mrds.eserver.org/. To see the newsletter, just click on the
Newsletter tab.

I am still learning the ins and outs of the rather powerful software
on the site, so please bear with me as we move ahead.  One positive
note is that you can find a handy list of MRDS sessions as well as
other sessions and papers of in interest for the international
Congress in Kalamazoo on the Spring 2009 Newsletter-in-Progress.

I hope to hear from you soon.

All the Best,

Gerard

PS Please reply to me directly ([log in to unmask]) rather than
replying to the entire list.

Gerard NeCastro
MRDS Newsletter Secretary
and sometimes