Hi,
    It is now 15 weeks since my DBS, which as I wrote in my earlier post,
was different to standard DBS in that it targettedf the PPN area of my
brain, controlling gait and movement, as opposed to the STN .
I can now say with confidence that the  procedure has been a success.I now
walk without falling ( both when on meds and off meds ) and I can pass
through doorways without freezing, and I can initiate movement easily. All
things considered I am very pleased with the outcome .

Regards

Nigel