Couple of thoughts.
Have you tried to let your liver produce your dopamine needs by taking
tyrosine and milk thistle?
The natural production of GSH  by the body is a little more complicated but
following is article from my archives that helps explain.
      WHY GSH
Oxidative stress appears to play an important role in degeneration of
dopaminergic neurons of the substantia nigra (SN) associated with
Parkinson's disease (PD). The SN of early PD patients have dramatically
decreased levels of the thiol tripeptide glutathione (GSH). GSH plays
multiple roles in the nervous system both as an antioxidant and a redox
modulator. We have generated dopaminergic PC12 cell lines in which levels of
GSH can be inducibly down-regulated via doxycycline induction of antisense
messages against both the heavy and light subunits of
gamma-glutamyl-cysteine synthetase, the rate-limiting enzyme in glutathione
synthesis. Down-regulation of glutamyl-cysteine synthetase results in
reduction in mitochondrial GSH levels, increased oxidative stress, and
decreased mitochondrial function. Interestingly, decreases in mitochondrial
activities in GSH-depleted PC12 cells appears to be because of a selective
inhibition of complex I activity as a result of thiol oxidation. These
results suggest that the early observed GSH losses in the SN may be directly
responsible for the noted decreases in complex I activity and the subsequent
mitochondrial dysfunction, which ultimately leads to dopaminergic cell death
associated with PD.

   WHY GLUTAMINE
 Glutamine is an important mitochondrial substrate implicated in the
protection of cells from oxidant injury. Human pulmonary epithelial-like
(A549) cells were exposed to 95% O(2) for 4 days in the absence and presence
of glutamine. Cell proliferation in normoxia was dependent on glutamine, and
glutamine deprivation markedly accelerated cell death in hyperoxia.
Glutamine significantly increased cellular ATP levels in normoxia and
prevented the loss of ATP in hyperoxia seen in glutamine-deprived cells.
Mitochondrial membrane potential as assessed by flow cytometry with
chloromethyltetramethylrosamine was increased by glutamine in
hyperoxia-exposed A549 cells, and a glutamine dose-dependent increase in
mitochondrial membrane potential was detected. Glutamine-supplemented,
hyperoxia-exposed cells had a HIGHER  O(2) consumption rate and GSH content.
Electron and fluorescence microscopy revealed that, in hyperoxia, glutamine
protected cellular structures, especially mitochondria, from damage. In
hyperoxia, activity of the tricarboxylic acid cycle enzyme
alpha-ketoglutarate dehydrogenase was partially protected by its indirect
substrate, glutamine, indicating a mechanism of mitochondrial protection.
THEREFORE:  I take L-Glutamine and DHEA to increase the level of GSH in the
body naturally to further thwart the symptoms and destruction of P.D.  along
with my other vitamin/mineral protocol which exclude PD drugs. As a note. I
never tried the Amantadine. My doctors forced me early to look elsewhere for
help since they couldnt due to lack of knowledge or incentive. Not sure
which but I'm alot healthier for switching to a no drug protocol.