I haven't noticed that anyone experienced the side effects I had with Amantadine when my neurologist added it to Mirapex.
I had terrible swelling in my lower legs and ankles, loss of depth perception (especially bad when trying to go down stairs) and some
hallucinations!  These symptoms didn't begin immediately so I didn't suspect the Amantadine.

My GP suggested that the Amantadine was to blame and I stopped taking it. All side effects stopped immediately.

I now take Mirapex and Carbodopa/Levodopa and am doing well.  Also exercise like crazy.

Mary Jo