Hi! I have been taking Amantadine for the last year along with my  Azilect
and Requip. Adding the Amantadine has helped just a little and the only
side effect is an increase in drowsiness for me. I believe the  greatest
improvement with my symptoms is due to Azilect. For me, Azilect twice a  day has
really helped get some of my life back :) I was even able to cut  back on the
Requip dosage.

Smiles,
Tabatha
**************Join ChristianMingle.comŽ FREE! Meet Christian Singles in
your area. Start now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221673648x1201419171/aol?redir=http://www.christianmingle.com/campaign.html%3Fcat%3Dadbuy%26
src%3Dplatforma%26adid%3Dfooter:050109%26newurl%3Dreg_path.html)