I just saw this powerful and moving documentary on HBO tonight and it will be repeated.  Also, it is in 4 parts and Part 2 is tomorrow night.  We need something like this for Parkinson's.  Part 1, the Memory Loss Tapes, documented the mildly afflicted to advanced stage and death; also, it was interesting how very different everybody was.

If this doesn't move you to advocacy for research, nothing will.

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF