They are ignorant. Unhappy unless they can control  people. My sister in law woud be dead from cancer by now if not for stem cell transplant. Keep op the good work.

--- On Thu, 5/14/09, rayilynlee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: rayilynlee <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: War on Science again
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 4:01 AM

If you look at my post on US Catholic Bishops drive to ban ESCR you can also access their "action alert" site and see how they are emailing congress and what their letters say.  its déjà vu all over again...I must have been a witch during the Renaissance who was burned at the stake during the Spanish Inquisition.  Here  I am in the 21st century still fighting these guys.

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF