I submitted yesterday

Paul H. Lauer

In a message dated 5/16/2009 2:57:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> So  far we've got
>
> Linda Herman
> Rayilyn Brown, like Suzanne  I've emailed relatives and friends, + 2
> George Ferris
> Rick  McGirr
> John Yochim
> Manuel  Arellano
Alan  Zapf
Patti Zapf
Wilson DeCamp
George Bousilman
Suzanne Evans sent to 30 with 2 for sures
Shan + friends  in  Singapore
Janet Vernon

> who have submitted  comments to the NIH re new stem cell guidelines.
> Won't  you add your name to the "list" or if you wish to remain
>  anonymous just let me know so I can come up with a count.   Thanks.

Add your name if I've left anyone out and send the new list to  PIEN.

>> Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF
Arizona  Chapter National Parkinson  Foundation

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff parkinsn

**************Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free things to do in
the U.S.