DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF NIH GUIDELINES COMMENTS IS 5/26.

visit:  http://nihoerextra.nih.gov/stem_cells/add.htm

     So far we've got

            1.    Linda Herman
            2.    Rayilyn Brown, like Suzanne I've emailed relatives and
                    friends, + 2
            3.    George Ferris (Canadian)
             4.    Rick McGirr
             5.    John Yochim
             6.    Manuel  Arellano (friend)
            7,    Alan Zapf
            8.    Patti Zapf
            9.    Wilson DeCamp
          10.    George Bousilman
          11.    Suzanne Evans sent to 30 with 2 for sures
          12.    Shan + friends in  Singapore
          13.    Janet Vernon (friend)
          14.   Dolores Gross
         15.    Carole Hercun
        16.   Paul H. Lauer
        17.  John Testa (12 year List member)
        18.   Ned Gardner
        19.   Meg Duggan + emails to 800
        20.    Meg's sister + emails to 300
    21.&22  their parents
        23   Casey  Huisman (Canadian)
            24.   Pat Robillard
            25.    Bernard Barber

 who have submitted comments to the NIH re new stem cell guidelines.
 Won't you add your name to the "list" or if you wish to remain
 anonymous just let me know so I can come up with a count.  Thanks.