SUPER, JOHN!!!

AMANDA, OUR LIST WOULD NOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT YOU!!
Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF

From: "john emrys" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 7:20 AM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: The Latest Parkinson's List is growing!!!

> Sent my comments a few minutes ago.
>
> John Emrys, Toronto

>>>    7,    Alan Zapf
>>>    8.    Patti Zapf
>>>    9.    Wilson DeCamp
>>> 10.    George Bousilman
>>> 11.    Suzanne Evans sent to 30 with 2 for sures
>>> 12.    Shan + friends in  Singapore
>>> 13.    Janet Vernon
            16.  John Testa
            17.    Paul H. Lauer
            18.  Ned Gardner
            19.  Casey Huisman (Canada)
            20.    Pam Robillard
            21.    Meg Duggan + 800 emails
            22.    her sister + 300 emails
        23.&24.    their parents
            25.    Bernard Barber
            26.    John Emrys (Toronto)
            27.  Amanda Phillips (UK)

 who have submitted comments to the NIH re new stem cell guidelines.