thanks to John and Sue - as we all know very well Parkinson's doesn't care
if your liberal or conservative.  It is good to be working together for a
better future for us all.

Ray

the NIH guidelines comment site

 http://nihoerextra.nih.gov/stem_cells/add.htm

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF

1.    Linda Herman
2.    Rayilyn Brown, like Suzanne I've emailed relatives and  friends + 2
3.    George Ferris  (Canada)
4.    Rick McGirr
5.    John Yochim
6.    Manuel  Arellano
7,    Alan Zapf
8.    Patti Zapf
9.    Wilson DeCamp
10.    George Bousilman
11.    Suzanne Evans sent to 30 with 2 for sures
12.    Shan + friends in  Singapore
13.    Janet Vernon
14.     Dolores Gross
15.    Carole Hercun
16.    John Testa
17.    Paul H. Lauer
18.    Ned Gardner
19.    Casey Huisman (Canada)
20.    Pam Robillard
21.    Meg Duggan + 800 emails
22.    her sister + 300 emails
23.&24.    their parents
25.    Bernard Barber
26.   John Emrys (Toronto)
27.   Amanda Phillips (UK)
28.   Ellen  Luhman
29.&30.  John & Sue

 who have submitted comments to the NIH re new stem cell guidelines.
 Won't you add your name to the "list" or if you wish to remain
 anonymous just let me know so I can come up with a count.  Thanks.

Add your name if I've left anyone out and send the new list to PIEN.

 To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: