Hi Ray,

I posted my comments on the 19th and e-mailed you personally. Probably got
classified as spam ;-)

Nic Marais (South Africa)

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 8:55 AM, rayilynlee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I hope I've got this list right -  its getting a mind of its own.  Deb I
> especially had trouble with your entries for some reason,  please  people,
> let me know if things are wrong!!
>
> I wish now I had asked everyone where they are from.
>
> Ray
>

>>> the NIH guidelines comment site
>>>
>>> http://nihoerextra.nih.gov/stem_cells/add.htm
>>>
>>> Rayilyn Brown
>>> Director AZNPF
>>> Arizona Chapter National Parkinson Foundation

>>> 1.    Linda Herman
>>> 2.    Rayilyn Brown, like Suzanne I've emailed relatives and  friends + 2
>>> 3.    George Ferris  (Canada)
>>> 4.    Rick McGirr
>>> 5.    John Yochim
>>> 6.    Manuel  Arellano
>>> 7,    Alan Zapf
>>> 8.    Patti Zapf
>>> 9.    Wilson DeCamp
>>> 10.    George Bousilman
>>> 11.    Suzanne Evans sent to 30 with 2 for sures
>>> 12.    Shan + friends in  Singapore
>>> 13.    Janet Vernon
>>> 14.     Dolores Gross
>>> 15.    Carole Hercun