-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of rayilynlee
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 4:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: War on Science again

If you look at my post on US Catholic Bishops drive to ban ESCR you can also
access their "action alert" site and see how they are emailing congress and
what their letters say.  its déjà vu all over again...I must have been a
witch during the Renaissance who was burned at the stake during the Spanish
Inquisition.  Here  I am in the 21st century still fighting these guys.

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF