On 20-May-09, at 8:00 AM, mschild wrote:

> I remember scanning the internet about camptocormia but couldn't
> find any
> cure, unfortunately. Would a walker, regulated high, help?...or make
> things
> more difficult/painful by having to walk straiter.

I use a walker but cannot straighten up without encountering lower
back pain and pressure which shortens the distance I can go.

> Make the most of your Canadian Spring and the smell of flowers ;-)

Malheureusement I lost my sense of smell in the eighties. That was the
first indication of PD.  It is already 18° and will be 30° and sunny
today. The Magnolia and Lilac trees are in full bloom here. It makes
one realize what fragile we creatures be when just a tiny difference
in the barometric pressure so affects us!