From: Ernesto Divo <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2009 2:24:26 PM
Subject: Re: Question re Amantadine use

Hi John,

I'm 56 and was diagnosed with PD in 2000, I've been taking Azilect and
Requip (Ropinirole) the nausea form the Requip is unbearable.  I have
introduced to my regimen for the past 5 months or so, 'MaxGXL', a supplement
developed here in the US, by a US scientist and sold by a US
company. It raises thet levels of GSH in your cells naturally. It took the
GXL about a week to work on my sleeping pattern, I was waking up 2-3 times
during the night, now I sleep straight thru the night, and it took about
three weeks to work on my cognitive process but it was so subtle I barely
thought it was the GXL. I wasn't having problems looking for words to finish
a sentence, my memory is back, I don't lose things around the house, I have
more energy and I feel good and my wife is happier.  It is strange, when I
asked my doctor about it he said Gluta what?  it seems the medical community
is keeping the use of Glutathione (GSH) under wraps, they don't want
competition...  I order mine from www.maxgxl.com/133282  I suggest getting
as much info as possible of GSH, I went to www.youtube.com and searched for
'The mother of all antioxidants', there is this doctor Mark Hyman who
explains in details about GSH; excellent video.

Good luck to you.

Ernesto,
Miami, FL

Get the name you've always wanted @ymail.com or @rocketmail.com! Go to http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/jacko/