From: rayilynlee <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: NIH Comment List is 37! too many posts
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 12:00:30 -0700

Good point Gerry, but I can't assume anything.  I don't know there will be
50 - we are at 37 now.

I go through up to  200 emails daily so I wasn't aware it  could be a
burden.

I will try to keep it to one post a day but it takes hours for a post to
clear.

If people don't respond I have no way of knowing how we are doing.  I guess
I was excited that people were taking action.

I know, I know, I'm the 'town-crier", an open book.

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF