One more for the list
My comments went in a week ago, inspired by  Nikinomo's.

Nancy Porter

On May 22, 2009, at 9:18 AM, rayilynlee wrote:
> Trauti
>
> I don't know how many of us are on the list, wish I did.  We are
> now at 49 supporters.   If anyone has sent in supporting comments
> but is not on the list please let me know.  It is important to know
> how we are doing.
>
> Ray
>
> Rayilyn Brown
> Director AZNPF

>>> 4.    Rick McGirr
>>> 5.    John Yochim
>>> 6.    Manuel  Arellano
>>> 7,    Alan Zapf
>>> 8.    Patti Zapf
>>> 9.    Wilson DeCamp
>>> 10.    George Bousilman
>>> 11.    Suzanne Evans sent to 30 with 2 for sures
>>> 12.    Shan + friends in  Singapore
>>> 13.    Janet Vernon
>>> 14.     Dolores Gross
>>> 15.    Carole Hercun