I have been avidly reading the comments from everyone, and it seems to
me that the idea of streaming is a good one.  Inkshed has obviously
meant many different things to different people, and if we are to
compress the experience into 1 and a bit days, we need to address those
needs creatively. I support the idea of "stream # 4" as I too would like
a chance to discover what I think about all the sessions at CASDW
through writing and reflection (must be the Catholic upbringing).  I
would also like to see, probably on the first evening, a kind of whole
group discussion of what we intend to do the next day.  The organization
of that day can/should depend largely on who is staying and what they
wish to do with that day.  It is entirely possible that everyone there
next year will want to do streams # 2 and #4, and another year, people
would opt to share drafts and/or pedagogical practices.  Perhaps we will
have sufficient numbers to have all four streams going.  The key to this
"anti-conference" I think, should be the flexibility.  Of course, some
of the preparation for those streams would have to be done via the
listserv before the conference, but I would like to see the final shape
of the day settled on that first evening.  Finally, Talent Show MUST be
on the second evening.  It springs from our interactions with each other
and our need to have fun together. Those types of interactions  are not
(I think) generated in the same way at CASDW, which is a good, but very
serious, expression of our professional interests.
By the way ---- it's great to have a serious discussion on our listserv
once again ---- I've missed those!
Theresa.