My usual experience with conferences is that the sessions prompt a
host of good ideas that I vow to develop as soon as I get home. Then
as soon as I get home I am immediately caught up in the work
accumulated while I was away and gradually forget about the conference
briefcase sitting on the floor for a day with fewer demands. One day
at the end of the conference to work collaboratively with others on
developing the ideas gleaned in the conference might be just enough to
move one of those projects out of the conference briefcase and onto
the desk when I return home.

ron

Ron Sheese
Department of Psychology, and