Hi all.  I am still around and still doing fairly  well.  Use the
WebCrawler search engine and look for "Jim Finn + pig  cells."  There is an enormous
amount of info on this case: radio, TV,  newspaper interviews and the like.

Ray - This note may not show up on the ListServ.  I  forgot how to post to
it.  Please put it up for the group.  And (when  you have a chance) send me
posting instruction, too.

Thanks -

Jim

**************Limited Time Offers: Save big on popular laptops at Dell
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221354145x1201369495/aol?redir=http:%2F
%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215221161%3B37268813%3By)