Thank you so much, Chuck, for this detailed, personal account of what you
and Joyce went through. i admire your resolution, toughness, and
persistence,

Planning for a future of increasing disability is one of the most daunting
aspects of PD.

I wonder if anyone has found good resources on this topic.

Kathleen