Couldn't help noticing this sentence: "And to her credit, Talan doesn't omit
the real risks of brain surgery." Isn't that to be expected of a good
journalist? I don't think you get extra credit for covering the risks as
well as the benefits -- though you should get major demerits if you don't!

Curmudgeonly,
Kathleen