Dear Dirk,

You raise an excellent point about legality not equaling "right" or "justice."
 I was not trying to say that because abortion is legal, that it is "right" -
rather that there are established avenues to challenge it.

I too have found that comments on the list sometimes lean to the left, and I
hope there would be room for voices from all parts of the political continuum.
 I responded to the issue in part because abortion opponents are often (but not
always) the same opponents to stem cell research, but also b/c I was upset over
Dr. Tiller's murder & I am truly sorry if my venting has helped create a
situation where anyone looking for information would feel unwelcome.

I hope that you will remain on the list, Dirk, but if not, I hope that you are
easily able to find alternative sources of information for you & your wife.  I
think others could probably speak to this issue better than I can, but might
the caregiver's list provide an alternate source of information sans politics?

Paula

Parkinson's Information Exchange Network"       <[log in to unmask]>