Looks like spinal surgery to remedy my camptocormia. Spinal surgeon
here says that there have been successful surgical procedures in
Toronto but that there are definite risks. It is rather a major
surgery and is fraught with peril. But I may roll the dice as my
quality of life has deteriorated dramatically.

Camptocormia keeps me bent over while standing or walking. This has a
drastic side effect of crushing my lungs for which I am using three
puffers. And lungs are a perquisite of life. If you can't breathe
easily, it impacts on other aspects of life.

Anyway, I said I would put up posts every month or so in the hopes of
hearing from others with the same PD complication. Decision time for
me will come probably this fall or winter.

Murray
Montreal, Canada