Keep us posted Murray.  My husband who is 6'5" is bent over a lot  now.
His back is actually twisted quite a bit.  He's more my height  of 5'2" most
of the time.  Goes to a chiropractor to relieve some back ache  that they
said is arthritis.  But now, after reading of your spinal  problems, feel he
has the same thing.  It will be good to hear how your  surgery goes.  Dot
cgBill 74/70/68

In a message dated 6/13/2009 2:03:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,