Hi Listmates, i am a member one year now, i have a question please that maybe you could answer.

My Dad (74years old)who has Parkinsons approx nine years  is practically bed bound.

He did nt exactly get sick but it was like a sticky mucus that he threw up.  There was no food in the mucus it was slimy and i worry that he may not be able to breath through this if it was in his troat or mouth. This has happened twice, the Doctor came the first time when it happened two weeks ago and he said he didnt know what it was, then it happened again today, just wondering if any of you happen to know what this is ie maybe it is mucus from the lungs.

I have been able to answer a few questions in the past for other people so if anyone can help me with this question it would be great,  many thanks  Catherine