> Anyway, I said I would put up posts every month or so in the hopes of
> hearing from others with the same PD complication. Decision time for
> me will come probably this fall or winter.

I understand how difficult it must be.  Couldn't you consider some external
type of 'corset'? Of the type they use for scoliosis in adolescents, before
spinal correction. They can be taken off at night and are fairly light.
Since, if I understand the problem, camptocormia is a reversible thing. You
say you lie down flat, an external rigid corset could be a solution to try.
Why not see an orthopedist who deals with scolioses in children?

maryse