Amen, Amen!

Roberta Innarella

In a message dated 6/26/2009 2:03:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

if PD is  a gift, get the receipt and take it back to the shop....

This  mail sent through  http://www.ukonline.net

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff  parkinsn

**************Stay connected and tighten your budget with a great mobile
device for under $20. Take a Peek!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100122638x1222405996x1201457362/aol?redir=http://www.getpeek.com/aol)