> I'd like to share my experience with you and appreciate if you can give
> your comments. Two weeks ago, I discovered that one of my Parkinson's
> patients had undergone a "stem cell treatment" at Kuala Lumpur. This
> patient's daughter heard about the "stem cell centre" from her friends. The
> patient spent RM53000 (which is a huge sum of money) for a course of "stem
> cell" injections (administered into the shoulder muscles).

Hello and thank you for the info. I wonder why they inject stem cells into the
shoulder muscles. What is the reasoning (if any)?
I cannot tell you how the US govt reacts to those treatments but i saw a BBC
documentary on the subject and they were warning people about those very
unproven techniques. One of the clinics they showed was in the USA!
maryse