Thanks to all of you who have encouraged me over the past 4 years.

 My daughter, Margaret, age 21, is FINALLY getting her medicaid card in July.  She was at the hospital last week, and they noticed the tremors, and observed bradykinesia, etc. They are discusssing disability or working from home, for her to do after the baby.

We thought she was miscarrying but she was feeling movement so i fed her a heavy meal and took her to the hospital. they never allow you to eat in labor because it interferes with the contractions, not because of obvious nausea.

and she was 26 weeks pregnant!!!!   They are taking excellent care of her and of course stopped the labor and slated her for a C section in August. she has been without medicine most of the time which is miracle because what little medicine I was able to get for her did NOt harm my grandchild in any way.

The hospital has waived the  fees on those surgeries caused by their own negligence and referred her to social services, where she will continue to receive medical assistance and get back to work.   They noted the Parkinson's symproms and had a *FRESH*  and new consult. It was agreed that the injuries she received  to her head and neck are consistent with juvenile parkinsons, there is nothing wrong with the baby, and she has gained a whopping 15 pounds. So she is barely showing. Nothing like a baby to finally get their attention! I was so thankful to see the beautiful ultrasound, hear the heartbeat, call the dad at 2 am, and have a stack of referrals for her to get the care we have waited so long for. One of those is for some birth control that might work better than the pills she was on, LOL. Once they took her into the back area I thought they were going to keep her for a year. It was so so nice to see her finally get assessed and feeling better!

I know many of you have been so kind and understanding when I took out my frustrations here, and I cannot thank you enough for all your kind words, while I quietly imported meds from Canada and camped out doctor's offices. It is never a mom's desire to get a child diagnosed with such a horrible disease, but once they are, living without care is a nightmare.

We have so much to be thankful for and SO MUCH stuff to buy :Smiles!!!

Angela in NC

Microsoft brings you a new way to search the web.  Try  Bing™ now
http://www.bing.com?form=MFEHPG&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MFEHPG_Core_tagline_try_bing_1x1