Although I have been "diagnosed" with SND, there always seems to remain a doubt.  While I live in an affluent and medically sophisticated area(Sarasota FL), I have never yet spoken with a patient or physician familiar with the condition.  My condition seems to be deteriorating, but without any comparisons or benchmarks, an evaluation is difficult.

I discovered listserv while browsing the internet, and realize that PD is the thrust, but I'm hopeful that some knowledge of SND may present also.  Any comments or query will be appreciated.

Walter S Jones