these links provided much needed information.  thank you so much for
sharing:>)
my prurien bean plants look wonderful, no pods yet, but they are
climbing quickly and should be producing soon, i hope.  these 100
degree days and hand watering every 3rd day may not produce the
abundance and quality i would like.  i am excited to try the testing
method mentioned below for levodopa content .
thanks again for your help...
patti cg