I need to correct an error in my post of July 1.

In the second paragraph it says:  Did you know that the opposite of such a
condition (or too much dopamine) be easy to be getting too much dopamine
through ingesting this as foods.

The corrected form should be ":  Did you know that the opposite of such a
condition (or too much dopamine)is schizophrenia?  It would be easy to be
getting too much dopamine through ingesting this as foods."

Sorry about the error.

Peggy