Patti cg15

Thanks for your honest opinion.  I, too, understand the importance of not
being close-minded to therapies just because they are 'different." I guess
that I'm not thinking outside of the box enough.  It's just that I have seen
people taken advantage of so often with "snake oil" supplements, and other
treatments.  I suppose it would be fair to say that if there is no safety
issues involved in alternative treatments, then it wouldn't (or shouldn't)
hurt to try it out.

I hope that I didn't offend anyone.  Thanks, again.
Peggy