Thank you for you comments, Dr. Chew.  I appreciate
 hg the fact that you continue to striverr to learn more about YOPD.

The people who subscribe to this list, as well as to the CARE list, have developed a considerable understanding about PD simply because we deal with it 24/7.  Although the information is anecdotal, it has proven to be the salvation of those who strive to deal with Parkinson's Disease.  I guess we all get frustrated when we bring the information we have gathered to our neurologists and are dismissed because we can't prove our findings.

I am very grateful that you are interested in hearing from us.
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 68/28 with PD, died 11/20/07)
www.bentwillowfarm.org