> Firstly, I began to notice the non-motor side of Parkinson's - depression,
> anxiety, hallucination, sleep disorders, etc

I think we (PWP and CG) have known for a long time about non motor side
effects whereas neurologists seem to discover them. That is why many patients
feel frustrated when they go for a consultation and the neuro looks at the way
they walk and talk , prescribe more drugs and tell them to come back in 6
months.
Maryse