ASSUMING agood team (EXTREMELY important!)
Your probability of a good outcome is very good, probably in excess of 85%
The PPN target area is experiemental target area for gait and balance. The  problem with it it is not a defined area of the brain as is the STN, so it is more dificult to target.
I tell prospective DBS'ers  if they are having second thoughts, they probabbly are not ready for a DBS. WHen you are ready , you will know it.

CHArlie Black, bi-lateral DBS-STN in 2002 annd still working well!