Dear Ray

We have a Parkinson's website in Malaysia (www.lloydtan-trust.com). Currently we are in the process of making it more complete and informative. I am starting a new section called "What's new in Parkinson's", in which I include the latest research findings, e.g. new medications, stem cell, etc.

I have never done this before. So, I'd appreciate if you can advise me on where I can get the materials from, and whether I have to write in to obtain permission.

I also wonder whether I can publish some of the articles that you send out in your parkinson's network. I'd appreciate any suggestions from you.

Thanks.

Dr Chew, Malaysia.