> an xray taken from the side view last week , showed an s shape to his
> spine, .  a view from the center back was not available.
> there is a brace called spine cor that we are trying to find
> availability.  has anyone used this or bought it? or know how much it
> costs?

I have seen many long time PWP with a scliosis. PD very often affects one side
more than the other so there is an imbalance between the muscles maintaining
the spine. At first it seems it is only malposition but with time it develops
into a fixed scoliosis. The leaning on one side can be corrected at first with
adequate medication but in the long run it becomes more pronounced, especially
when tired. Some days worse than others that is why I don't think a brace
would be very helpful unless you have a lot of exercise. Braces usually tend
to weaken muscles since they don't have to work anymore to keep posture.
JOhn ,after 20 years of PD has a fixed scoliosis. no need to Xray or MRI to
confirm something that is obvious. It can also be painful, obviously.
The best prevention is exercises for the back. Massage of painful spinal
muscles will relieve some of the pain
maryse cg JOhn  80 /+-60