Rick, low potassium impacts everyone - but I'm not sure that low normal
potassium levels have much to do with PD.

Potassium is one of those electrolytes that the medical community watches
carefully.  If potassium is too low, then fatigue and cardiac arrhythmias
occur.  Two high and the patient dies because of lethal arrhythmias.  High
potassium is usually associated with kidney failure or over use of
supplements.  So, it is certainly not a supplement anyone should take
without a doctor's guidance.
--------
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 68/28 with PD, died 11/20/07)
www.bentwillowfarm.org