Dear Ray

This is a very interesting article. Whenever I tell people that regular coffee / drinking is associated with a lower risk of getting Parkinson's, most people don't seem to believe me. It seems that the "side effects" of coffee have overshadowed its advantages. Some people told me that they develop palpitation after drinking coffee but I think this is probably in their mind - the effect of coffee on heart rhythm has been over-publicized and over-emphasized.

There are even some people who avoid drinking more than one cup of coffee - "coffee-phobia".

I am a coffee lover - I drink at least four cups per day.

Dr Chew

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/default.aspx