-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peggy Willocks
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 7:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Health Care Reform - FYI only!

Our nation is about to embark upon one of the most important pieces of
legislation in our history. If passed, it can change everything from the
diagnostic tests ordered, to which doctor you can see. The bill on the
table
is 1017 pages! There's no way that it will all be read and mastered by
any
one person (except mybe th authors). But together we can be made aware
of
what changes are proposed.

I am NOT wanting opinions posted here - it leads to far too much arguing
and
dividing. But is believe it IS our responsibility to know what is being
proposed. Maybe you want to muster up support, but please don't make
this
thread one of political opinion. If it starts (the arguing), I will
request
it be deleted. (I am serious about this!) I believe we need to KNOW what
changes may take place that will greatly affect our quallity of life or
have
a major impact on our medical services.

First, is this the actual document (or the most current
one)?\\http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-...=f:h3200ih.pdf

Secondly, PLEASE take time to thoroughly read and learn what benefit
versus
problems are anticipated if this bill passes. If you want to point out a
certain part, please try not to interject opinion. Just give us the
facts
that you find - ask questions - and pass on important topics.

 Peggy

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]