-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Moneesha Sharma
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 8:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Therapeutic Massage and PD

Folks, it might interest you to know that Prem's Ayurvedic doctor has also
prescribed a massage for him with special medicated oils.  We have yet to
start the oil massage, but the yoga trainer + masseuse who is working with
Prem has started an ordinary massage and I can already see a difference in
Prem.
Moneesha
Calcutta, India