Jim,
Sorry to hear about your wife.  Hope she is better now.
I have to tell you that I think we are fortunate to have you on this forum.
You take the trouble to explain things with such lucidity.  I have saved all
that you have posted including this last one on Parkinson Syndrome.  It will
help me to explain things to people because Prem has almost all of the
symptoms that you describe.
Moneesha
Calcutta, India