Greetings, folks!

As a Canadian I receive treatment and medication free -- in spite of
the garbage being generated by the propaganda of the right. Donèt
beleve the ads saying that we are dying waiting for treatment. I am a
living testimony that it is patently and utterly false. I donèt know
how they can get away with lying like that. The Canadian media would
be at their throats lickety-split

Anyway, I just heard that our government -- you know, the ones who
supposedly neglect to look after us -- has just ordereed more than 50
million doses of vaccine against the new flu (swine flu). They say
they ordered twice the quantity for our population in the event that
we need two doses each.

Some of us are a bit leery of taking medication that is somewhat
untested or at least not exhaustively tested. Any viewsÉ

Murra